Dear brothers and sisters,
We are happy to resume our services in the Rue Durou from the 2nd of May 2021 onwards.
However, our reception capacity is reduced. Also, in order to prevent those who come from far away from travelling for nothing due to lack of space, it has been decided to pre-register up until Saturday 2 pm using the form below. As soon as the limit is reached, we will stop registration and let you know as soon as possible on the church’s website.
– The coordinator will send you an acknowledgment of receipt.
– Upon your arrival, hand washing and wearing a mask will be mandatory. In order to comply with French school regulations, masks must be worn from the age of 6. For those that have forgotten to bring a mask some will be available.
– Your presence will be recorded so that the track and trace system can operate in case of any infection being recorded.
– Respect for barrier gestures by not greeting each other physically, keeping 1 metre distance for conversations, only one person at a time in the toilets.
– If you show up at church without having registered beforehand, we will ask you to wait outside until 10 o’clock. The measure may seem difficult, but we are supposed to obey the law. You will be able to enter if there are any last minute withdrawals.
We are sorry for this inconvenience. The Pastor, the coordinator and the members of the Council are on hand to answer any questions you may have. Please don’t hesitate to consult us and stay tuned. While waiting for the situation to evolve towards “normal”, we continue to broadcast services on YouTube.
May the Lord turn his face to you and bring you peace.